Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Monica - Pickles and Ice Cream


Don't you find this a fun image?  I certainly do and that is why I am so excited to share this with you as my inspiration post for Cute As A Button today. When I was pregnant I was so sick I craved lager (hate it in non pregnant state!) as it was cold sour and fizzy. Of course I did not drink it, but ohhhhhhhhhhhh I longed for it! This image is the fabulous Monica - Pickles and Ice Cream.

Recipe


Image by Cute As a Button called Monica - Pickles and Ice Cream.

coloured with markers and pencils
Dp's are Craftime and Trimcraft
Flower die cut
Gems, sentiment from stash

Challenges


  1. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper  Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
  2. Color Inspiration Monday - Always Anything Goes with hand-colored image
  3. Pattie's Creations  - Image of Something Sweet 
  4. QKR Stampede  - Anything Goes
  5. 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes 
  6. Come and Get It - Designer Papers
  7. Dragonfly DreamsAnything Goes
  8. Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
  9. The Corrosive Challenges  - Always Anything Goes
  10. Crafty Catz - Anything Goes with a twist: Ice Cream

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for Joining us at Glitter'N'Sparkle and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena
    Glitter'N'Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a fabulous image Jackie and a fantastic card. I love your colour choice.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card. I do love the layout and the great patterned papers. Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyHazenuts Patterned paper challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just delightful - love this image!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pattie's Creations Challenge, elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable creation!!!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog !!!
    Hope to see you again in the next challenge.
    Lidia DT
    http://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read them all and feel so grateful. Jackie

Popular Posts