Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Wednesday 20 September 2017

ATG at The Holly & The Ivy



Uh uh, seems I was out of sync with my H&I post yesterday. I am suitably chastened for letting my teammates down. So onwards and upwards, here is my amended post and a note to self to do better in future!

Recipe

Dp is Craft Sensations
Little B circle die
Wave die
Deer die
Pine bough dies
Ribbon from stash

Challenges
  1. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper  Anything Goes 
  2. Kerst/Christmas Challenges - Christmas) 
  3. Christmas Cards All Year Round - Use Leaves
  4. Christmas with the Cuties -  Cute Couples

4 comments:

  1. So sweet and adorable...Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Cards All Year Round]

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card! Love the little red bow. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas Cards All Year Round! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Hope to see you back again in October.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! It's adorable!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie